This summer at the TNNA show in D.C. Yarn Group is launching an exciting new program designed after the popular shophop events that have popped up all over the world—a Booth Hop!
The Yarn Group Booth Hop will bring retailers to your booth with their passports to collect their passport stickers and to learn more about your company and your products.
Here are the details.
- You must be a Yarn Group member to participate.
- $60 entry fee gets you listed in the Booth Hop passport with your logo and boothnumber.
- You will receive promotional signage to hang in your booth identifying you as aBooth Hop participant.
- You will also receive official Booth Hop stickers for marking the passports.
- When a retailer visits your booth, chat with them and give them your sticker for their passport. We also suggest you also have something fun and/or promotional in your booth. Here are some suggestions.
- A giveaway or small promotional item.
- A drawing or raffle.
- A free pattern—you could even have cash & carry kits for the yarn that goes with the pattern.
- A discount for placing an order.
- For an additional $10 you can be a Booth Hop sponsor (only 6 spots available). This means your logo will be prominently displayed in the Yarn Group lounge as a sponsor, and you can offer a door prize (suggested retail value $50) for our twice daily drawing. The prizes for these drawings will be held in your booth. Winners will be directed back to your booth to collect their prizes—another opportunity to talk to the retailers about your products!
- Retailers who turn in their completed passports will be entered to win the grand prize, a $100 American Airlines gift card!
Want to be a part of this exciting new program?